For the seasoned diver that has not been diving for a long time, I offer a refresher course that includes a pool familiarization waterskill session and two ocean dives. Two dives with me supervising in order to help you "remember" the habits.
- Must be at least a qualified Open Water / Recreational Rebreather Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Call us at (305) 600 - 2521 or email us email@example.com to book or enquire about any of our Refresher Programs.
- Includes private/semi-private instruction, lectures and confined water sessions.
- Open water charter and gas fills are not included.
- Rental equipment is not included. Please refer to equipment rental pricing.
- Required: Wetsuit, mask, fins and snorkel.
- One (1) Day Classroom Theory + Gear Configuration (if required)
- One (1) Confined Water Dive
- Two (2) Open Water Dives
- Total Duration: 1-2 Days