Marine Life Sites
- OceanLink - Marine sciences, education, and fun!
- KJ Scuba Adventures - A scuba diving resource for latest news, environmental events, equipment and dive destination reviews.
- DivingWithSharks.com - Ever wanted to dive with sharks? Well, look no further. This site is a scuba directory with an emphasis on shark diving.
- Scuba Diving Info and the Scuba Guide - Scuba news, consumer advice, certification assistance and more.
- Underwater World Scuba Diving Software - Comprised of a number of sub-modules connected into one system such as marine habitants encyclopedia, tide data and star/sky calculations, virtual diving module, dive sites maps, diver's log book.
- UnderwaterArchaeology.com - Explore sunken ships and lost civilizations!
Conservation and Environment
- SaveTheEnvironment.com - The ultimate web directory. Conservation, ecology, and activism on the world wide web.
Underwater Photography and Art
- Jean-Baptiste - Ocean and marine life images, hand-painted on limited edition mono prints by silk-master Jean-Baptiste.
- Diving With Bill - Offering dive charters, instruction, beautiful coral reefs, and a rich diversity of marine life, and an experienced graphic artist.
- Eco-Photo Explorers - Helping to promote public interest in protecting the underwater environment through knowledge and awareness using underwater photography, lectures, and freelance writing.
- Ramblin' Cameras - Underwater, scenic, and nature photography web site.
- SJB Productions - SJB Productions offers ocean life and travel videos/DVDs, underwater and travel stock footage, a free screensaver of marine animals and video tips for underwater video.
Last Modified On: